Thanks for spending time with us. You taught us many things. And just so you know we were listening....
- Fences will NOT be seen as barriers, just challenges for jumping higher
- If you have something to say, then make sure everyone can hear it - the trailhound way
- If you're going to run, put your mind, body and soul into it, just fly
- What to do when the therapist needs some attention
- And last but not least, there will ALWAYS be room on the sofa for you, because ...where there's a will, there's a way
You were a gentleman to the end. I only wish you could have stayed with us for longer. Keep in touch.
Love and kisses